Monday 21 January 2013

Pattaya - Thailand's most notorious City.

It has been great to see a steady stream of visitors to this blog. If you have details of any films which you think should be added to my list of links and reviews, please get in touch.

The blog has focused on the portrayal of Thailand in the Press.

Thai Lottery... and Other Stories from Pattaya, Thailand is a fictional portrayal of life in the country's most notorious city. I recently received this from Max who has lived in Thailand for a couple of years:

Matt
 I had so much fun reading your book and it really highlights the ups and downs of living in Thailand.
 I could associate several of my friends and acquaintances with the stories and maybe even myself ;-)

   
My web-site is at www.thai-lottery.net

Any you can check out the book on Amazon by searching for Thai Lottery or clicking on these links, where you will see more 5 star reviews.

Amazon.com - http://www.amazon.com/Lottery-Stories-Pattaya-Thailand-ebook/dp/B00ACZS1GS/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353923909&sr=8-2&keywords=thai+lottery

Amazon.co.uk - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Lottery-Stories-Pattaya-Thailand-ebook/dp/B00ACZS1GS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353923849&sr=8-1

No comments:

Post a Comment